It’s hard to get yourself to go to the gym sometimes. Here’s a few ways you can keep yourself excited to go to the gym!
1. Constantly update your workout playlist. When ever I get new music I can’t wait to go for a run and just jam out
2. Update your workout attire!! Workout clothes can be…
Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts
This recipe only requires 6 ingredients. A quick and easy dinner for a busy weekday night! Get your protein and nutrients while keeping calories low and your tummy satisfied.
Makes: 6 servings
Start to Finish: 30 min
6 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
1/3 cup butter
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Hot cooked rice or pilaf (optional)
1. Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound lightly into a rectangle about 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and salt. Coat chicken breasts with flour mixture. Sprinkle chicken breasts with lemon pepper.
2. In a 12-inch skillet cook the chicken breasts in the hot butter, half at a time, over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until brown and no longer pink. Return all of the chicken to the skillet, overlapping chicken breasts slightly. Drizzle lemon juice over the chicken breasts. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until pan juices are slightly reduced. Serve chicken and pan juices over hot cooked rice or pilaf, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
2 starch, 3 very lean meat, 2 fat.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts)
Servings Per Recipe: 6,
cal. (kcal) 258,
Fat, total (g) 12,
chol. (mg) 95,
sat. fat (g) 7,
carb. (g) 8,
pro. (g) 27,
sodium (mg) 725,
**Please do not delete text**
This is the Summer Fitblr Giveaway!
- Hungry For Change on DVD (Currently being shipped to us!)
- Diet and Fitness Log
- Assorted Dried Fruits/Veggies (Apples, Dates, Peas)
- Feel Good Trail Mix
- The Firm Workout DVD
- The Firm Water Bottle
- Yoga and Pilates for Everyone (Hardcover)
- Lighten Up (Softcover)
- Yoga Mat “Some people pursue happiness, others create it.”
- Vinyl Jump Rope
- 120 tea bags (Green and Lemongrass/Ginger)
- Reblog this once! Likes will not count.
- Must be following strong-and-stronger & everyones-fitblr
- You do not need to have a fitblr, but no unhealthy or ED blogs.
- We will ship anywhere within the US. (Sorry, no international shipping.)
- Have your ask box open! If you win and do not respond within 48 hours, we will choose another winner.
We will use a random generator to choose on June 15th!
Thank you, we love you!